Logos “dynamic pricing” gives you credit for all resources that you already own when you get a base package. Here are a few of the highlight resources in both Logos 6 SDA Gold and Platinum, now available at reduced cost through your custom discount:
- The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary set (12 vols.)
- The Ellen G. White Lifeworks Collection (402 vols.)
- The Pillar New Testament Commentary Series (15 vols.)
Additionally, in both SDA Gold and Platinum you’ll get:
- Hans K. LaRondelle Lifeworks—part 2, with 248 volumes of content on two personal laptops he left behind—including some previously unpublished documents.
- Adventist Millennials Collection: What they really believe (4 vols.)–new doctoral research on what SDA young adults love and dislike about our church and its teachings.
Exclusive content in SDA Platinum expands your library with 400 additional resources, including The Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (24-year archives, 1990-2013) and Hope for the Heart Biblical Counseling Library (102 volumes by June Hunt).
What an opportunity to supercharge your sermon preparation and personal Bible study! SDA Gold gives you 1,364 digital resources, and with SDA Platinum you get 1,766 volumes–exquisitely searchable in the Logos interlinked “ecosystem.”
Click here to discover your custom discount on Logos 6 Gold and Platinum and revolutionize your Bible study!